The term Social Media refers to the use of web-based and mobile technologies to turn communication into an interactive dialogue. Andreas Kaplan and Michael Haenlein define social media as "a group of Internet-based applications that build on the ideological and technological foundations of Web 2.0, and that allow the creation and exchange of user-generated content."
Social media are media for social interaction, as a superset beyond social communication. Enabled by ubiquitously accessible and scalable communication techniques, social media substantially change the way of communication between organizations, communities, as well as individuals. By definition: (Wikipedia)
Should my business be on social media?
- Social networking now accounts for 32% of all time spent online in the US.
- Over 200 million people are now using smartphones in the USA.
- Twitter processes more than 750 million tweets in tweets per day.
- Over 20M+ daily page views from internet share buttons.
- As of 2016 Facebook has 193.1 Million users in USA alone.
- The answer is yes !!
How we can help?
Web Design City can help you succeed in the social media world, by designing custom Facebook, and Twitter landing/gateway pages
We will also connect your website to your social media efforts through like buttons, +1, Tweet, YouTube icons, and social bookmarking sites.